On 18 June 2011 04:07, Zygmunt Krynicki <zygmunt.kryni...@linaro.org> wrote:
> W dniu 17.06.2011 23:50, Zach Pfeffer pisze:
>>
>> On 17 June 2011 11:45, Zygmunt Krynicki<zygmunt.kryni...@linaro.org>
>>  wrote:

>>> It is listed, unless I'm mistaken:
>>>

>>> http://validation.linaro.org/launch-control/dashboard/test-results/399109/
>>>
>>> See the "Android.URL" below.
>>
>> Hey cool. Now if I can search and see all the test runs.
>
> I can make a report that will list all for you with links to test results.
> Let's do that on Monday.

Cool. Thanks.

>>> Ideally each build would trigger a test to be scheduled, results of each
>>> test should be uploaded to the dashboard. This way we could retain
>>> identity
>>> in all participating components.
>>
>> Yeah. Perhaps the android-build should just kick the test off. Is
>> there a simple API to request this? Something like:
>>
>> test(build_url, target, type)
>
> Michael is working on the scheduler. He recently added API for submitting a
> job to the system. It's still some time before this can be used in
> production though. AFAIR there is no code that would take jobs and actually
> ask dispatchers to run them.

Since we're got such low usage at the moment, is there any way we can
start to use it without a full scheduler in place? For instance, Paul
had mentioned that we could email him and he would kick off jobs.
Perhaps we could just agree on times that android-build could request
tests? Do a manual schedule?