I'm writing up some notes on building Android from scratch and
replacing the kernel in an Android build from one built locally, and I
realized that's it a bit of a chore to extract the kernel config that
got used. I thought, it may make sense to provide an way in
android-build to control what gets used - which would make finding
this information easier since if would one of the configs that gets
passed to the build like TARGET_PRODUCT. Thoughts?

--
Zach Pfeffer
Android Platform Team Lead, Linaro Platform Teams