Weekly meeting minutes: https://wiki.linaro.org/OfficeofCTO/2011-09-27

Highlights:

-- Connect: preparing the sessions for STB, Server and 1 session on IVI.

-- For 1109 several items did not reach enough results in order to
announce/highlight as part of the release highlights.  The status report
above contains information on what was completed and what will be pushed
to 11.10

-- ARMHF:
 + completing the ARMHF benchmarks, fixing

 + there was a report posted in
http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/cross-distro/2011-September/000054.html
highlighting
the major GNU/Linux distributors agreement on the technical
configuration of ARM “hard-float” ports to keep binaries compatibles
across distributions

 + Also Steve McIntyre is going to tend to the build farm of ARMHF (plus
set a backup in case some of the boards are not running - eg due to a
power failure), and push a toolchain patch to detect FP -- this is now
less of an issue as we're going to use separate pathnames for armhf

-- Boot architecture: plans are taking shape and Linaro will expand into
doing UEFI related work and join UEFI. Several meetings have already
taken place, there is a growing interest towards secure boot, and having
a position over that technology from ARM platform and Linux perspectives

-- ARM Server - Clobber setup is tested and documented
(https://wiki.linaro.org/OfficeofCTO/NetworkBoot), also fixing errors
and identifying problems related to that setup.

Please let me know if there are any questions

Best,

--
Ilias Biris ilias.bi...@linaro.org
Project Manager, Linaro