The development platforms team would like to announce the availability
of the android-tools-adb and android-tools-fastboot packages. This
allows one to have access to these tools without having to go through
all the steps involved with the AndroidSDK and can be useful
especially in situations where you just need the one or two tools.

The packages should be considered experimental. We are undecided if
these packages will be maintained long term as after all one can just
install the Android SDK. Feedback both positive or negative will
greatly help influence this decision.

The tools are found in ppa:linaro-maintainers/tools.

--
Regards,
Tom

"We want great men who, when fortune frowns will not be discouraged."
- Colonel Henry Knox
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com