+++ Christian Robottom Reis [2012-05-10 17:20 -0300]:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:55:26PM -0700, Ricardo Salveti wrote:
> > Sorry to say that, but I hate these kind of emails at Linaro Dev, as I
> > believe we have other places (and better ones) to report such issues.
> > Twitter would probably be the way to go.
>
> Well, to be honest I don't really see the problem with letting the list
> know that there are issues, and I interpret Zach's brevity as "we're
> totally focused on getting the problem solved". I expect he's going to
> come back and explain what's broken when the issue is resolved.

I don't like subject-only content-free mails either, but this one
wasn't entirely useless so I guess it's fair enough.

But as Ricardo's started an email-moan thread I'll just get something
off my chest that's been bugging me for a while.

Everytime we get a new person arriving a load of people send pointless
mails to us _all_ saying 'hi there'. Those mails are great to send to
the actual newbie, but not to everyone, _please_.

Call me a miserable bastard, but really, we all get more than enough
mail (especially from bloody launchpad :-), please try not to send
this sort of spam to all - just people who will finds it useful.

Ah, that's better...

Wookey
(who has lost his sig)