On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Ricardo Salveti
<ricardo.salv...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Wookey <woo...@wookware.org> wrote:
>> +++ Christian Robottom Reis [2012-05-10 17:20 -0300]:
>>>
>>> Well, to be honest I don't really see the problem with letting the list
>>> know that there are issues, and I interpret Zach's brevity as "we're
>>> totally focused on getting the problem solved". I expect he's going to
>>> come back and explain what's broken when the issue is resolved.
>>
>> I don't like subject-only content-free mails either, but this one
>> wasn't entirely useless so I guess it's fair enough.
>
> Sure, I just think there are better places for it :-) Based on issues
> we had with LAVA and Jenkins at the previous cycle, if I had one email
> for every issue, I'd send at least 20 of them, which is useful but
> that still doesn't make me send them to the list.]

Actually, I think LAVA outage was announced. I poked for getting more
status updates, so more mails would have been great.

Same goes for ci.linaro.org ... if our CI service used for everything
but android is not available, I want to get a mail that this is the
case.

--
Alexander Sack
Technical Director, Linaro Platform Teams