# Progress #

* TCWG-518, ARM range stepping patches.  [2/10]
  The last one is approved, and all patches are committed!  Need to
  enable range stepping and collect the performance data.  Range
  stepping should speed up remote debugging.

* TCWG-655, Workaround ARM linux kernel ptrace bug on setting VFP
  registers.  No response from upstreams.

* TCWG-333, Thumb mode function pointer assignment in GDB.  [3/10]
  Try a different approach, still causes regressions.  I'll ask upstream
  how to do it.

* TCWG-547, Change software_single_step interface to return a vector of
  address.  [4/10].
  Patches are done, but need to figure out how to hook them together.

* TCWG-685, GDB 7.12 release.  [1/10]
  The release will be in Sep, and hopefully it can be done before the
  Linaro Connect.  Discuss on how/when to pick up 7.12 in Linaro
  toolchain release.  I am inclined to upgrade GDB in linaro release
  from 7.11 to 7.12 in fall or winter.

# Plan #

* Off on Tue and Wed.
* GDB 7.12 release testing for ARM and AArch64.
* US visa application.

--
Yao