Dear Lincoln talkers,

I hope this finds you well and enjoying this beautiful fall.

Sadly, it is time for me to part with my 2014 Subaru Legacy Sedan.

I have had 7 Subaru's before this one and this little Legacy has
never failed to impress.
106k miles, all wheel drive all the time.
I am the second owner and the car has been well maintained for the
duration.
Super clean inside and out!
New front and rear brakes and rotors in the last 6 months.
Recently professionally detailed and drives like a dream.

Please follow the link to the listing below. I'd much rather see this go to
someone who could use it than a dealership, so there may be some room to
negotiate.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=607100864

This could be your next dream car! Your first car or your second! A safe,
reliable car for a family, or a student!

Please reach out to me directly via email or text if you'd like to set up a
time to see the car in person.

All the best,
David

-- 
David D. Hicks

(617) 678-3804
[email protected]
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to