Hi
Every year around this time  I drive down to Fresh Meadows Farm in Carver to 
buy certified organic cranberries from Domingo Fernandez, a skilled, 
knowledgeable and friendly farmer of Cape Verdean descent who has been guiding 
his family farm towards organic product.
Just thinking about the water usage around conventional cranberries brings up 
all kinds of issues…
Cranberries are a late fall fruit, local and indigenous and full of vitamin c 
so it feels good to support their farm and to eat these fruit through the 
winter 
I can highly recommend trying cranberries from this certified organic source. I 
drove down there for my bulk order today and it was beautiful, green pine trees 
surrounded in rhythms by the very strong orange brown the oaks have this year. 
It was a tough year for cranberries, both hot and wet. Domingo said the organic 
actually did better than the conventional…
Moira
Lindentree Farm

Sent from my iPhone
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to