I was deeply sorry to hear your news, Kathleen. My entire family loved your mother, including our golden retriever, Maisie. Your mother used to write Maisie the most charming letters, and I tried to answer them with equal humor and charm (I failed, I’m sure). Your mother was an inspiration to all of us, including my parents who died last year at 92 and 93. She was an example like no other! I wish you comfort in the months ahead with this painful loss. Your mother’s Lincoln fan club will be thinking of you.
One question, will there be a service to honor your mother? We would love to attend if there is one. Thinking of you, Daphne Kempner and family -- The LincolnTalk mailing list. To post, send mail to [email protected]. Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/. Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/. Change your subscription settings at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
