What is the precedent, if any, for adding new WG members mid-stream!? I agree we need David’s acumen.

Kathleen Lomatoski

klomato...@gmail.com

On Oct 28, 2023, at 7:05 PM, Scott Clary <scottclar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please - David Cuetos for HCAWG. Unless Our Town leaders are playing dumb to move their agenda forward, David is much much more knowledgeable than any of them. At least someone's paying attention to the details.

Kind Regards,

Scott Clary
617-968-5769

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse typos and errors