This sounds like a simple question, but I can't think of a way around this. I have an animation of a bird that follows a curved path. I want to put it into a single frame, so the normal way to do this would be to use a film loop. However, I am using a script on the bird to make it flap it's wings (membernum = membernum + 1). If I make a film loop out of it, the script won't work. Is there any way to retain the curved path animation AND the script, all in ONE frame?

Maybe you could make a filmloop of a filmloop. One for the bird flapping it's wings and another to make it follow the curved path. Then you wouldn't need the script.

--
Cole

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]