Hi,

I'm working on a project that needs to go movie some "existing_movie". The problem is that this "existing_movie" calls clearglobals a couple times and tromps on my global space. I could get access to "existing_movie" and toss a reference to gMySpecialPlist into a temp variable and restore it after clearglobals. But ideally, I'd like a solution that does not touch the code in "existing_movie".

I think the timeOutList might be a safe place (I don't think that gets zapped). I was also considering an off screen MIAW to hold some of my props in static movie script, but I think a timeout object would be cleaner.

Has anyone tried anything similar?

--
Cole