Hi,

After a year with one of the *best teams* I've ever worked with on a
truly great and fun product, I have decided to accept a new position
within Macromedia on the Flash Player Product Management team. It was a
tough decision to make as I have lists and lists of ideas for Director,
and I hope you understand that this is an exciting opportunity for me in
my personal and professional development. And now, because most of you
will scan this and only read the bullets:

* There is an open req for my replacement on macromedia.com. But, that
doesn't mean nothing happens between now and a new hire - the current
tasks and plans are in the excellent hands of Tom and crew as we look
for good candidates. Send good candidates here:
<http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/hr/reqs/mktg/2872br.html>
* Tom is around (as always) to field your product questions and issues
and continues to be the Technical Product Manager.

It has been a pleasure to work and interact with the Director community
(well...mostly ;-) ), and I will miss being involved in the daily
ins-and-outs of managing this product. But I will always keep my eye on
it. :-)

Warm regards,
Emmy

Emmy Huang :: Sr. Product Manager