hello,

I have a question about shockwave rendering.
I noticed that in an intensive application (warping of multiple images) some sprites leave a little white rectangle after being removed from action. I assume that the offscreen buffering has some glitches and is not properly cleared and as a result we see some left over shapes in the rendering.
Am I right ? or can you do something about that using Lingo?

thank you all for your answers.
Laurie