I'm making a puzzle game where I have each sprite in the score twice. Once (underneath) the sprite's blend = 0 and above it (the sprite that you drag's) blend = 100. When the sprite you are dragging intersects the invisible sprite underneath, the invisible sprite becomes visible and the drag sprite is thrown off the stage.

My question is, the "intersect" function is too vague and too easy. I want that the user should be almost exactly on top of the invisible sprite in order for the puzzle piece to become visible. Is there another way to do this that would test if the user is approximately almost exactly within the rect of the invisible sprite?? (not "exactly", but "approximately exactly?")

Thanks for any help!

Michael Nadel
MediArt.Corp
"Creativity is more powerful than knowledge" -- Albert Einstein
Tel: (972-2) 5807-454
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.intelligineering.com/mediart/home.htm