Also if the Projector is reading or writing, check to make sure that you have you have the appropriate rights (on certain Win versions).

hth
-Buzz

At 3:11 PM -0400 7/26/05, you wrote:
 >I'm having an issue were there is a script error when I create a
projector and try to run my project.

It runs fine when editing it in Director?

Any ideas?
Missing xtras is always a good place to start.
[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]