Mathew Ray wrote:

Does it happen to be from a gmail account? I've been getting bounces for [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the last several days as far back as early 2003...

Yes, that's the person.

I don't even think gmail existed then... I wonder if that is a hint of google's next web service - time travel :0)

Of course, Google Earth is just a destination targeting front end for Google Anytime (after all, space is time, as Einstein pointed out)

Oops, did I just break my NDA?

;-)

-- Mark Whybird
www.coolect.com