Why panix? Thought it was a gmail issue

~Mathew

Randal wrote:
I am getting these too and it is VERY annoying.

If everyone who is getting these here would complain to [EMAIL PROTECTED] about
this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, maybe they would actually look into it.

I assume that he probably did something to try to import all his emails into
gmail, and the server made some sort of error so that it is not going to each
mail and bouncing it back to its original senders.

-- Randal