Hi James,

At 6:47 PM +0100 10/8/05, James Newton wrote:
If you option-drag a script with a missing link to a new cast member slot,
it creates an unlinked script, with the entire script text visible.  So this
technique is about as good as locking the door and leaving the key in the
lock.

I didn't realized that a copy of the external scriptText remained in the cast file. Now I'm glad I asked. Thanks!

--
Cole