i have been using them as you would a wav or aif. I had a question about
puppeting the sounds and called macromedia and they told me that that was
the old way of doing it that now with 8.5 all you have to do is call your
sound with the sound command. I have eight different sounds (mp3's) i queue
them, playNext and preload without any wierdness.