Ok, I'm a pain in the ass today....

So I can print from director using the old internal frame printing -- or
the printomatic xtra (which I could never get working properly) -- is
there any way else to print specific media/assets -- like imaging Lingo?
Like if I want to print a frame from QT,  how would I do that?

I'm guessing turn off directToScreen, grab an image of it, then either
slap that into printomatic....or....?