Hey all, trying something that I thought would be fairly simple.  I'm trying
to print a text field from director, not the stage and not necessarily the
sprite.  The sprite I'm using intentionally only includes about 1/2 the data
of the text field.  When printed, all data needs to be printed...hence, I
need the field member from the cast printed.

If I use Print-O-Matic Lite, then the user ends up with the ugly Print
dialouge box, which of course, many people are scared of (oh, someday all
will understand the basics of computers).

If I use BuddyAPI...it only prints if the data is in it's own file (i.e.
".txt" file).

TIA -- BTW, using D8.5 on PC.

Mike Cash
Videobred.com