Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of an Xtra that would aid in the FTPing of a
file.  Basically, the app I'm working on will save out a ".txt" file that
will have to be FTP'd to a specified server.  I'd love to simplify the
process by not only saving out the .txt file, but having it immediately FTP
to the server using Director (assuming a connection to the net is available
obviously).

Any leads would be appreciated.  I tried searching the acrhives, but to no
avail ;(

BTW, using D8.5 on pc.

TIA
Mike Cash