I've only used Printomatic Lite (most recently 1.6.5) so I have no info on adding pages, but would inserting

reset doc

right after

if not objectP(doc) then exit

to reset the instance of the document help? I seem to recall it solved some of my general woes with Printomatic Lite. Granted, I have no memory of what those woes were specifically (clear evidence of deep psychological trauma).

Regards,

Tom Drapela