On Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003, at 16:02 America/Chicago, Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas wrote:

is there some other HTML tags/codes that I can use instead of the <sup>
formatting in order to represent the SQUARE (^2) in a good manner?

Not that I've ever found. What I ended up having to do was parse the RTF in the #text member and set the superscript offset by hand. It's a massive pain in the shorts but it does produce acceptable results.

Warren Ockrassa | President, nightwares LLC [EMAIL PROTECTED] nightwares LLC | Consulting Programming http://www.nightwares.com/ Author | Director 8.5 Shockwave Studio: A Beginner's Guide Chapter samples | http://www.nightwares.com/director_beginners_guide/