Thank you, Daniel and Carl!
Maybe it isn´t all that bad creating the members. Or maybe I am better off using bitmap images and positioning them on stage... naaahh.
I think I´ll try creating members inside a repeat loop. By the by, creating members dynamically will take some little time, won´t it? Meaning it would be an "assymetrical" thingie, a bit like downLoadNetThing and the like? Of course, it will probably be faster than a file download, but it won´t be instant, right? Would that mean I will need to let the playback head move and check every exitFrame or so, or maybe check it with a timeout object?

Daniel wrote:
new(#field, castLib("castlib name"))
new(#text, castLib("castlib name"))

Carl wrote: