I just ran into a weird problem that I thought I would share. I came up with a workaround, so I'm posting just in case I can save somebody from my 2-day headache.

The go movie call wasn't doing anything.

Is there any chance 'go ...' was being issued from a prepareFrame or stepFrame event? A gotcha that keeps on getting me is that navigation commands fail silently when used within those handlers (and prepareMovie).

-Sean.