Hi,

I don't think you can use the @ operator inside a function call to buddy

Try it as a two step process

<standard email lingo disclaimer goes here>

pthname = @//"Foldername"
put baFolderExists(pthname)

HTH

cheers,

Martin Pallett

At 11:31 03/03/2004 -0500, you wrote:
> If you want to go up a directory to a file, you'd do
>
>    @//someFile.txt
>
> ...or a folder:
>
>    @//someFolder/
>
> Does that help?

It's a start, but it still doesn't get me where I want:
put baFolderExists(@//UserFiles) --misplaced operator
put baFolderExists("@//UserFiles")
-- 0

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson

Spike Rowe House Emson Close Saffron Walden UK CB10 1HL +44 (0) 1799 529 100