> What does "suddenly all becomes useless" mean?

Well, when gMIAW.forget() happens, seemingly all globals everywhere are
voided.  I'm using a couple of parent scripts that are instanced as
globals, and they do a lot, so that's why I'm saying everything becomes
useless.  I get a bunch of object expected errors.

However, when I comment out the forget() line, and just use the
gMIAW.close() line right before it, all works fine.  But that seems like
I'm not completing the task.

- MM