Hi list...

What would be pros and cons of streamlining version #1 into version #2?
Currently, version #1 appears in my parent script, where pCurrent is a
property of that parent, and is itself a proplist, and the handler is
only called once.  Just seeking opinions.

Thanks,
Michael M.

-- version #1: -----------------------------------

on mHandler(me, whichModule, whichSection, whichTopic)
  pCurrent.pModule = whichModule
  pCurrent.pSection = whichSection
  pCurrent.pTopic = whichTopic
  -- rest of the code
end

on mHandler(me, pCurrent.pModule, pCurrent.pSection, pCurrent.pTopic)
  -- rest of the code
end

For example:
gObj.mHandler(3,6,8)