Good answer.  Thanks, Kerry.

- Michael M.

In version 2, you are restricting yourself to using the method within
the object. In fact, I don't see any reason to have the pCurrent
parameters. They're accessible within your object, if I understand
yourself. You could just refer to them without having them as
parameters, or needing to pass them as arguments.

In version 1, you could call the method from any object, passing in any
arguments you want. This may not always be what you want, but it's
probably what you're looking for here.