Bertil...

Thanks, that's a really good help.  I thought I was going to have to
"shell" out a few hundred bucks for the SDK.  Get it -- Shell?

- Michael M.

More info:
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/acrobat/sdk/public/docs/PDFOpenParams.pdf

"Describes PDF open parameters for Acrobat 6.0, that allow you to open a
PDF file using a URL or command that specifies both the file to be
opened plus actions to be performed once the file is opened."

Bertil Flink
Creative Media