Hi List,

I'm trying to display MathML text within director. I've succeeded in doing
this by installing the requirted browser extensions and then using the MS
web browser control for display. All works fine in the Projector.

Is there anyway I can publish a dcr of this projector? Does anyone know of
any shockwave safe xtras that might accomplish this?

If not then I will have to redesign the app using straightforward
javascript!

Cheers/Anand