Hi All,

Am working on this project where I am displaying a number of wmv (video
files). My client want to somehow protect people from copying these files
off the CD/DVD. I am unable to find any tra that can take up an encrypted
stream (key based) and play the file! As an alternative I thought it may be
possible to add a copyright layer when producing the video and trying to
mask the layer in the wmv at run-time.

Any thoughts on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Anand Ravi