All,
I have a HUGE project that requires two computers to be controlled at the
exact same time (specs below).  In short, each computer will run a separate
presentation.  When the presenter is ready to continue he/she hits the
button (presentation switch/mouse/some kind of I/O device) and both
computers must change at the same time.

The total presentation will consist of 6 hrs. of mpeg2 and multiple film
loops (per computer).  I've already worked out the mpeg2 playback and the
non-stop motion backgrounds (filmloops), the biggest problem I'm running
into is how to control both computers at the same time.

Initial thought was one USB (switch i.e. mouse) fed into each computer.  I
was informed that USB wouldn't work that way and there are no USB splitters
that are made to be used that way.

What I'm stuck on now is an Infrared Presentation Switch...two of the same
model using a receiver at each computer and only one of the switches.

My question is, is there a way to do this via Lingo instead (i.e. one
presentation switch controlling one computer and Lingo feeding a command to
the second computer via Ethernet/USB or something)?

Specs:
Computers: 3.0 Ghz Processor / 2Gb ram / WinXP Pro
Software: DirMX

Any and all ideas are extremely welcome.

TIA
Mike