Hi Kerry,

at last downloaded this issue (took me 2 weeks) and made up my mind to
comment a bit on it. :)

http://www.peb965.cv.ua/list_questions/mxdj_v2_i8.htm

A discrimination! :) Ukraine has 52 million of residents (and one of them is
ME!), covers an area of 603 thousands of square km and it didn't make it in
this heading?

http://www.peb965.cv.ua/list_questions/mxdj_v2_i8_1.htm

Ah, come one, Kerry, i'm always here to help you!

(using the terminology of Michael Borysovych') Magazine "Forbes" published a
list of the most perspective "russian-made" businessmen.

--
All the best
Petro Bochan