From: "Patrick Mockle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> problems with PDF_Xtra

> Hello Diego,
>
> To answer your question, we actually wrote a Technote addressing this
exact issue. The Technote is called  "How to ensure PDF Xtra launches Adobe
Reader correctly" and can be found at this address:
http://www.IntegrationNewMedia.com/support/pdfdirector/technotes/tn022-301-032.htm

> Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Patrick

> -- Patrick Mockle
> -- Support and Customer Service
>
> -- Integration New Media, Inc.
> -- www.IntegrationNewMedia.com
> -- +1 514 871 1333 Option 5 or +1 800 400 1772 (USA & Canada)
> -- THE V12-IMPRESSARIO BUNDLE IS NOW AVAILABLE!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]