From: "Johan Verhoeven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> sensors & peripherals

> midi is your friend here. There are a some Xtras in director which enable
you to take an analyze midi input. Midi is good enough to handle most what
you throw at it as it has tons of parameters and you can send (127 note
messages, 127 continuous controllers, 16 channels and some stuff here and
there) and, it can be recorded, sequenced, routed between apps, modified,
well.. basically everything you'd probably can think of, and then some more
... And then there are the most bizare things around to convert stuff to
midi signals, obviously synths and other types of musical controlers, but
also things like infrared beams, sensors of all kinds .. and off course
there is plenty of possebillity to let midi controle stuff too.. like
lighting, VJ stuff, etc..

> check out this: http://infusionsystems.com/catalog/index.php plenty of
sensors there for you..

> J.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]