Hi list...

I'm using baCopyFileProgress, and hiding the (WinXP) "Copying files...."
dialog.  Instead, I'm using a custom Flash animation, which progresses
based on the baCopyProgressUpdate movie script handler.

The issue is that *all* lingo stops while it's copying (in my case, a
100MB file which takes time). Within my Flash "copying..." sprite, I
have a Cancel button, but it doesn't register as clicked while copying
is going on.

In the baCopyProgressUpdate handler, I have:
if( _mouse.clickOn = sprite(flashCopyingSprite)) then trace("Clicked
cancel")

...but _mouse.clickOn doesn't even change.  Anyone know of any
workarounds?

Thanks as always,
Michael M.