I received this...

Please do NOT respond to the list - he's not on it. If interested, contact him directly.

Hi,

I'm looking for a great Shockwave 3D developer to come join a group of 3D technology gurus in NC to help with some really cool military contracts. The position is permanent and pays $70K+ and has great benefits. The company is ready to hire now. If you know of anyone I should talk to who would want to move to North Carolina immediately, please let me know.

Mike Helpingstine, Ace Recruiter
Sales, Marketing and Business Development People
Office 919-338-7825 ~ Mobile 919-593-0994
<http://www.helpingstine.com/>www.helpingstine.com