Dear List: Let me preface this email by saying I'm very aware of the many
idiosyncrasies of the MUI having worked with it cross platform for the past
5 years. My problem is a very specific one that only relates to the Mac OSX
system.

Can anyone confirm getting an MUI with a callback() handler working in
projector mode on a Mac running OSX?

Can anyone confirm using the same with a custom Menu.

The problem I'm having is curious. The MUI will appear but editText &
buttons will not respond. I can only get Modal MUIs to work in authouring
mode,

Dean Eyford
CEO swatTEAM Information Architects.
"creating order out of chaos"