We publish cutting edge multimedia for schools.

We need passionate lingo programmers to join our small creative team close
to Oxford Circus, London.

We’re offering you a role, a challenge and a chance to grow, not just a job.
You’ll want to be involved in developing software from an initial concept
through to your finished product.

You will be either an experienced Lingo programmer looking to extend your
skills, or a programmer in another language looking for a route into
multimedia.

E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] to explain how you suit the role and
attach your CV.

 http://www.new-media.co.uk
 http://www.scienceschool.com
 http://www.scienceconsortium.com