on 17/10/00 7:53 AM, Lingo-L Digest at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Just some additional ideas to make things smoother and get the boss of your
> back.  Don't know if it helped, I'm pretty much wiped out here after 36hrs
> of work.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Mark
Thank you very much Mark
I will try your sugestions
meanwhile as a fast relief to my problem i have started the loading frame as
Kerry sugested.
But your advice sounds like a cure.. which i will try next by that time i
have two more projects to plan and execute ( all by my self and Lingo-l)
i would request Kerry and you to visit that site and give your comments...

whenever you gentlemen get time.

that beeing my first project.

www.ajitkhimjigroup.com

Kerry,
I am seriously planning to do the dilbert bit ;}
notice the right brace/brase

regards
Gopinath menon