>that beeing my first project.
>
>www.ajitkhimjigroup.com

Nice job, Gopinath, especially for your first project.

Now that I've seen it, I agree with Mark--I think your movies are small
enough to download the whole thing at once.

The only thing that didn't seem to work right was the "Skip intro" button.
It came and went so quickly I didn't have a chance to click it--in fact, it
actually seemed to avoid my mouse cursor.

Good job, though. Keep plugging away!

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Sr. Interface Engineer