Hi

at last I have sorted my email out so I can post up a request. Having read
the lists for a while now I feel a bit dumb asking this but I really would
like to know...?

As a bit of a new bod to this Lingo lark I am finding it difficult to get
the result I want,

I am hoping to create a small projector for distribution on CD. The project
requires that names, addresses, email, phone numbers etc are included on
different scenes within the movie, often more than once. What I would love
to be able to do is collect this text info from a selection of .txt files.
(All I want to do is display them on screen, that is it) I cannot get this
to go with FileIO?!?! The reason I want to do this is so that I can alter an
individual text file when I need to and simply re-burn the CD to make the
changes effective in the projector, (eg a change of phone number).

Suggestions and useful examples would be great, I HAVE checked out all the
tech notes on MM and as many relevant docs relating to FileIO as I can get
my hands on, (maybe I really am thick??!?!)

Hope you can help...

Phil

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY (www.inty.net)