Hello Lingo-Ls,
Could anyone help me? I have a scroll field, which shows the visited marker
names. (value x, which is the frameLabel.) I want to be able to click the
names in the field and go to that same name marker. I know how to do
hyperlink when there are already words inside a field but that I cannot do
that with an initially empty field... And also how can I highlight words in
field when mouseEnter? Finally how can I get rid of [ and "" when the list
appears in a field?

--movieScript
on countHistory x
  global histList

  i=histList.count+1 --entry goes at the end of list
  addAt histList, i, x&RETURN
  set showHistory=histList
  put showHistory into field "history"
end

--frameScript
on enterFrame
  countHistory the frameLabel
end

I know I have so many questions...hope I will get the answers from all the
generous people out there! And hope the answers are not too difficult for me
to understand! Any comments greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help in
advance. Yo.