Hello list,

Does anyone use PrintOMatic?
I think that I have found a bug with the print preview command. Usually, a
scaled version of the PrintOMatic document would appear on screen, then
disappear when clicked. Clicking on the stage would have no adverse affects.

However, if the PrintOMatic document is created from a Movie In A Window and
the print preview is displayed on the screen, it locks up if the user clicks
on the stage. Pressing any key closes the preview as normal, but I need to
fix this problem.

This even happens if the MIAW is set to modal (and the stage can't receive
any clicks).
I think only projectors are affected, not in authoring mode.

Does anyone have any ideas if I can get around this problem with lingo, or
is it a PrintOMatic bug?

Many Thanks in advance,

Neil.