Naaahhh....it doesn't work. Here's what I tried out.
property mySprite

on beginSprite me
  mySprite = sprite(me.spriteNum)
  put mySprite
end beginSprite me

on exitFrame me
  go the frame
end

The beginSprite puts (sprite -5) in the message window.
Then in the message window I keyed in:
put sprite(0).mySprite and I got a "property not found" error. Any other ideas, anyone?

<snip>

> sprite(100).p_number = new_number
>
> My question is, how can I manipulate a property variable of the frame
> script??? Is this possible?

It's possible. a frame's sprite number is 0

sprite(0).p_number = new_number

<snip>

And as far as Karinas point about not setting onject properties externally goes, I am
absolutely for that. Good point.

Regards,
Pranav

http://bol.rediff.com