Dear List,
I have problems with PrintomaticLite. I need to print table with aligned 4
columns. They are using data from 4 variables a, b, c and d. Problem is that
each row have diferent wide data and columns are not aligned, and print look
like following:
AMANDA      238                12                 65
STIVEN        21              3210             10

I need to have aligned columns like this
AMANDA      238                12                 65
STIVEN          21                  3210             10
I tried to use numToChar(9) (TAB code) between columns and I got only small
squares between columns instead of aligned tab positions. I used Arial font.
May be some other font can recognize tab positions?

Is there any solution to that problem.

My second idea is to create handler which checks with of column and
automatically adds given number of spaces to make same with for all data
from one column.

Thank you
Dejan